A proactive planning tool that also tracks performance
This unique promotional planning tool is customizable to a specific retailer for use in planning promotions, pricing, merchandising and advertising activities over the course of the year. You will be able to:
- set realistic annual plan goals that will improve overall performance and baseline volume.
- obtain retailer commitment with the ability to track the progress of pre-scheduled activities to the bottom line.
- quantify the incremental volume, revenue and gross margin to be gained from a menu of category building activities and its impact on the baseline.
The 52-week planning tool is integrated with our FreshFacts® Category Management Software and has many inputs including:
Performance Tracking Tables and Baseline Sales Analysis
Tracks last years performance and shows the impact on volume, dollars and profit. It also tracks actual progress against projections and against baseline sales on a weekly basis.
Promotional Lift Model
Quantifies the impact of a variety of promotions, advertising and pricing strategies taking into consideration the following factors:
- price reduction impact (% off retail price).
- cost/benefits of secondary displays.
- expected lift on a variety of ad types.
- expected lift on multiple promotional activities.
- seasonality adjustment factors.
- planned length of promotion.
Retail Account Detail
Set annual retail goals by developing a 52-week planning calendar for each retail account. You will have the capability to:
- input/calculate seasonally adjusted baseline volume and average retail price.
- specify the range of promotional and category building activities over specific timeframes to determine the resulting lift and set realistic overall goals.
- organize and manage promotions on a weekly basis and make adjustments to stay on track with pre-set annual goals.
Get in touch with us for more details!